The Elias Toubassi Scholarship Endowment in Undergraduate MathematicsGive!
The Toubassi endowment has funded two scholarships: one awarded to math majors who have chosen the Mathematics Education emphasis, and one awarded to excellent math majors applying to graduate programs in the mathematical sciences.
Anyone may gift to this endowment. The endowment that funds these scholarships was established in honor Emeritus Mathematics Professor Elias Toubassi.
- Major: Mathematics or Mathematics Education and continuing on to a graduate program in the Mathematical Sciences
- Class Standing: Seniors, typically graduating the following Spring (non-renewable)
- Citizenship/Residency: none specified
- GPA: minimum 3.0 in major
Selected by the Undergraduate Committee (UGC). Recipients are excellent graduating students applying to graduate programs in the mathematical sciences. The recipients' graduate programs are listed.
- Mark Dalthorp, 2018 - TBD
- Angel Burr, Fall, 2017 - University of Washington Mathematics graduate program
- Craig Gross, Fall, 2016 - Michigan State University Applied Mathematics graduate program
- David Simmons, Fall, 2015 - University of Washington Mathematics graduate program
- Michael "Patrick" Martin, Fall, 2014 - Johns Hopkins University Mathematics graduate program
- Austin Antoniou, Fall, 2013 - Ohio State University Mathematics graduate program
- Rachel Baumann, Fall, 2012 - University of Arizona Mathematics graduate program
- Howard Cheng, Fall, 2011 - NYU Courant Institute Mathematics graduate program
- Robert Muth, Fall, 2010 - University of Oregon Mathematics graduate program
- Sean Howe, Fall, 2009 - University of Chicago Mathematics graduate program