2.8. I am having trouble taking the PPL Assessment
Math Placement, Transfer Credit/Credit by Exam, PPL (Math Placement Test) → PPL Assessment (Math Placement Test) → I am having trouble taking the PPL Assessment
If you are having trouble using Respondus Monitor to take the PPL Assessment (Math Placement Test):
Check these first
- Turn off popup blockers
- Follow the steps in the Respondus Proctoring Guide.
- You cannot use a Chromebook. You must use a PC or MAC computer.
- If you cannot get Respondus Monitor to work, you may need to try using a different computer.
If you are having connectivity issues, you may need to
- Connect to the internet with an ethernet cord instead of using wifi
- Test from a different location with better internet service
If you are disconnected from the test, you must resume testing as soon as possible. Go back to the testing link. Your 3 hour time limit is still counting down! Complete the steps below immediately.
- Go back to the link found at the bottom of the page here.
- Follow the same steps you used to access the test
- Resume testing
You can also contact the Math Placement Office