2.6. How can I review and retake the PPL Assessment? Use the free Prep and Learning Module.
Math Placement, Transfer Credit/Credit by Exam, PPL (Math Placement Test) → Placement Test, PPL Assessment → How can I review and retake the PPL Assessment? Use the free Prep and Learning Module.
It may be best to take the course you place into. However, you can choose to review and retest to try to obtain a higher score.
Want to review before retaking the PPL Assessment? - After you have completed your first attempt at the Assessment, you will have access to review, or improve your knowledge in a Prep and Learning Module. Review here before retesting. Proceed as if you are taking the assessment. After you complete the survey and other steps, you will select Get Started as seen below.
Retake the PPL Assessment:
- You must wait at least 48 hours between tests.
- You should not retest unless you have spend 10 or more hours of meaningful review.
- You have 5 attempts at the test within a year of your first attempt. We only recommend one or two retests.
- There is a fee for retesting.
- Retesting cannot hurt your placement. We use your highest placement score.