||University of California, Los Angeles |
- Dr. Patrick Kano (Patrick_O_Kano@Raytheon.com)
- Prof. Jerome Moloney (email@example.com)
- Prof. J. Liu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Delmar Barker (email@example.com)
- Prof. Miroslav Kolesik (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- "Application of Post's formula to optical pulse propagation in dispersive media", with P. Kano, Computers and Mathematics Applications, 59 (2010), pp. 629-50.
Generalization of the FDTD Algorithm for Simulations of Hydrodynamic Nonlinear Drude Model" with J. Liu, Y. Zeng, A. R. Zakharian, W. Hoyer and J. V. Moloney, J. Comput. Phys., 229 (2010), pp. 5921-32
- " Overlapping Yee FDTD method on nonorthogonal grids" with J.-J. Liu, and J. V. Moloney, J. Sci. Comput., 39 (2009), pp.129-49.
- " Accurate calculation of the density of states of a photonic crystal with an analytic dispersion relation" with P. O. Kano and D. Barker, J. Phys. D: Applied Physics, 41 (2008) pp. 185106-27
- " Numerical analysis of ab initio computation of the effects of ionization on the nonlinear susceptibility coefficients of the hydrogen atom" with P. Kano and J. M. Moloney, Comm. Math. Sci., 4 (2006), pp.53-80.
- " Applications of Weeks method for numerical conversion of the Laplace transform to the matrix exponential" with P. Kano and J. M. Moloney, Comm. Math. Sci., 3 (2005), pp.335-72.
- " Optimal parameter selection in Weeks' method for numerical Laplace transform inversion based on machine learning" with P. Kano and J. Bailey, Journal of Algorithms and Computational Technology, 15 (2021).
Email: Moysey Brio
This page was last updated on:
April 18, 2021