MW 97: TEACHING
- The American Mathematical Society's What's New in Mathematics contains information and links directed toward the general public.
- The Centre for the Popularisation of Mathematics maintained by the University of Wales, Bangor, has the Mathematics and Knots Exhibition.
- The KnotPlot Site is a collection of knots and links.
- Images of some of Helaman Ferguson's sculptures and a review by Philip J. Davis of Ferguson's book "Mathematics in Stone and Bronze".
- The Math Forum has a collection of Articles on the Public Understanding of Mathematics including one on the Prizes and Perils of Popularizing Mathematics, which contains views from authors Keith Devlin, William Dunham, John Paulos, and Ian Stewart.
- The book "Mathematics - The Science of Patterns" by Keith Devlin reviewed by
- The book "The Mathematical Universe" by William Dunham reviewed by Day Kirby.
- John Allen Paulos Home Page, contains outlines of Paulos' books "Mathematics and Humor", "I Think, Therefore I Laugh", "Innumeracy - Mathematical Illiteracy and Its Consequences", "Beyond Numeracy - Ruminations of a Numbers Man", and "A Mathematician Reads the Newspaper".
- Short reviews of Paulos' books "Innumeracy - Mathematical Illiteracy and Its Consequences" and "Beyond Numeracy - Ruminations of a Numbers Man", by Doug Ingram.
- The book "A Mathematician Reads the Newspaper" by John Paulos reviewed by
- A short description of the book "From Here to Infinity" by Ian Stewart.
- The book "Fearful Symmetry" by Ian Stewart reviewed by Danny Yee.