This colloquium is a forum for presentations and discussions related to:
- The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Mathematics Education Research at all levels
- Professional Development of Junior Faculty
Time and Location
Time: Tuesday, 4:30 - 5:30PM
Location: ENR2 - S395
Message to Presenters
If you would like to present, please send your title and abstract to the organizers Erin Williams and Susan Durst. Please do not post your abstract on the department weekly news page (we will do this for you). Thank you for your cooperation.
For previous talks, see our Archive.
- TPD : Teaching Postdocs at the University of Arizona
- IME : Institute for Mathematics & Education
- CRR : Center for Recruitment & Retention of Mathematics Teachers
- TCC : The Tucson Teacher's Circle
Want to observe a class? Don't mind someone coming to observe yours? Tell us what you think will be the best way to set up an exchange or, better yet, volunteer to set it up. Email email@example.com.