Kevin K Lin
Associate Head, STEM Instruction
Department of Mathematics + some graduate interdisciplinary programs
University of Arizona
Office: Math 606
Fax (520) 621-8322
617 N. Santa Rita Ave.
Spring 2020 office hours:
- Tue 1000 — 1100 in Math 220 (upper division tutoring)
- Wed 1200 — 1300 in Math 606
- Thu 1130 — 1230 in Math 606
Research. I'm generally interested in nonlinear dynamics, computing, and applications. Specific current interests include
- Data-driven modeling and model reduction,
- Monte Carlo methods, and
- dynamical problems in various areas of physics, biology, and engineering, especially computational neuroscience.
I'm on the editorial board of the Journal of Computational Dynamics. Please feel free to ask me about the journal.
Math 468/568 Applied Stochastic Processes
This page was last updated on January 26, 2020.