Funding and Awards
- Novel Methods for Numerical Simulation of Wave Propagation in Inhomogeneous Media (NSF)
Computational Math. program. Single PI, $334,752. 2021-2024.
- Hidden symmetries and fusion energy (Simons Foundation)
Simons collaboration in Mathematics and Physical Sciences.
More than 20 collaborators worldwide, total of $8M. 2018-2022.
- Advances in Numerical Methods for Wave Propagation Problems in Inhomogenous Media (NSF)
Computational Math. program. Single PI, $268,940. 2018-2022.
- 18th IMA Leslie Fox Prize in Numerical Analysis, second prize, 2017.
- Cathleen Morawetz Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2016-2017.
Volunteering at the POD
- Registration form, there is no commitment on your part at this point.
- You will then receive instructions about how to sign up for shifts.
- Shift sign-up tutorial
- You sign up for one shift at a time, on the day and time of your choice.
- Your only commitment is to work the shifts you signed up for.