Common Final Exam
The following courses have common finals; in other words, the department prepares a single final exam, which is given to all students of that course:
- MATH 107 — Exploring and Understanding Data
- MATH 112 — College Algebra
- MATH 116 — Calculus Concepts for Business Majors
- MATH 120R — Pre Calculus
- MATH 122A, 122B, 124, 125, 129 — Calculus I & II
- MATH 223 — Vector Calculus
- MATH 263 — Introduction to Statistics and Biostatistics
For study guides or other course-specific information to help you prepare for your final exam, please consult the course website (see above). Note that individual instructors may put up their own webpages to augment (or even supersede) the general course website; therefore, be sure to check the Course Schedule & Syllabi Links for instructor-specific information. See below for the location of your common final exam.
Information about current courses is not currently available.