With particular courses, the mathematics department coordinates all sections of the course to achieve a certain level of uniformity. (This includes common finals courses, but is not necessarily limited to such courses.) The coordination effort often includes a course website—these are listed below.
- Math in Modern Society (MATH 105) Site
- Algebra (MATH 109, 112) Site
- Trigonometry (MATH 111) Site
- Brief Calculus (MATH 113) Site
- Calculus Concepts for Business (MATH 116) Site
- Calculus Preparation (MATH 120R) Site
- Calculus (MATH 122A, 122B, 125, 129, 223) Site
- Statistics (MATH 163, 263) Site
- Linear Algebra (MATH 313) Site
Note: Individual instructors may put up their own webpages to augment (or even supersede) the more general course website.